Friday, July 27, 2007

Reflections

Expressing a few deep reflections!

Why did God create friends?
Is it because he wanted to give us a feel of the heaven on earth? What makes life so special when you have a closest one with whom you can share absolutely anything and everything that crosses your mind? I guess the answer is in my question itself!
Celebrate friendship! I'm so glad I am!

Rarely, life unveils itself to me fold by fold. Every such time why does it give me the 'I am at peace' feeling?
What is the game of life?!

'Nature', 'Green', 'Water', 'Leaves', 'Colors', 'Bangles', 'Balloons', 'Kids', 'Rain' - just one thought of these and I would have re-lived my life that moment.
Is life all about Colors and Bangles and Nature?
Hope not!
Then, why do these simple things give me so much of instant happiness?
What is the instant happiness mantra?!

Music is Love!
Music is pain too.
Anyway, Music touches my heart. It is Power!
While it boosts up my energy level so much to take me to a different world altogether, it also pulls me down badly and takes away everything at times.
Music plays a joke with me?!


The last reflection!
Why am I so excited that my first blog is atlast here ??!! :)


2 comments:

Sunil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunil said...

"Music is Love,
Music is Pain too.
... takes everything away...
"

I couldn't agree more with that...

And for the "reason to blog..., all your "Why...?!, what...?!, who...?!" will be inexplicably answered when yuu sit back and read through your own blog sometime later...

Welcome to the world of Bloggin...

nimma blog's link bega change maaDi.